Whether this is the first book you will ever have had printed, or you are a regular writer/author, we will look after the professional production of your book as we understand you have worked hard to get to this stage. With having both digital and litho capacity we can offer both short and long print runs.
What we have printed in the last 12 months
- Family Histories
- Fictional Stories
- Journals & Memoirs
- Local information (Guides, places to visit)
- Recipe Books
- Short stories
Your books printed the way you want
- A personal service to help you choose how your book is printed
- Choice of book sizes (A5, A4 or bespoke)
- Paperback or hardback covers
- Colour or black and white
- Cover design service
- Choice of cover finishes
- Order any quantity
- Quick turnaround (usually 3 weeks from proof approval)
- Delivery anywhere (We are based in Dorset and love working with home grown authors in the West but, if you are not lucky enough to live here, we can of course offer delivery anywhere).
How much will it cost to print my books?
Book printing costs less than many think. That’s why it’s very popular with self-publishers. The cost depends on the choices you make about size, cover, number of pages etc. We want to provide an accurate quotation, so speaking with you to understand what you want (or any extra advice you would like) will enable us to do this for you.
Satisfied customers – “A Huge Thank You!”
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for getting the Yearbook out to us today – it looks great and we are really pleased. Please pass on our thanks to all those involved, we really do appreciate all the work you put in.
Nicola J[contact-form-7 id=”2640″ title=”Book Printing 1″]